MC900 Curbilder extruder : Get the power to curb until 18” high
The MC900 Curbilder extruder is both 20.3 HP Honda engine and triple auger equiped.
The MC900 Curbilder extruder is our most powerfull machine and will answer your needs from medium to high size curbs (18” high).
A little bit longer and heavier the MC850, the MC900 Curbilder extruder is nevertheless, as multipurpose as others Curbilders.
This triple auger MC900 Curbilder extruder provide a top level density of curb and increase concrete resistante to 30 fpm.
For over fifty years the Miller MC Series Curbilders have offered unequaled performance and versatility for the placement of freestanding curb. These simple and efficient self-propelled machines operate on the extrusion principle and provide the most economical means available of constructing small to mid-sized continuous curb from either concrete or asphalt. This quick and efficient process drastically reduces the high labor costs associated with hand formed and poured curb and produces high quality, extremely dense curb at a rate of up to 15 fpm (up to 30 fpm for MC900). Miller’s exclusive interchangeable extrusion auger assemblies give each Curbilder the capacity to extrude more shapes and sizes than any machine in its class, from 3-1/2” to 18” high curb. A wide variety of options allow these machines to meet the toughest specification work.
Please see above Advantages, Specifications and Videos thumb index to get more detailled information.
• Every model will extrude concrete or asphalt
• Four interchangeable extrusion assemblies with auger diameters from 6” to 10”
• Extrude from right or left side of the machine
• Place curb within 1” of an obstacle
• Extrude over pins (optional form)
• Two-piece 6” cast auger allowing four separate wear surfaces for extended life
• Easy access and removal of all extrusion components for maintenance and quick clean-up
• Nearly 2,000 curb choices with custom shapes available at no additional cost