MC850 curbilder extruder : Powerfull and multipurpose
The MC850 curbilder extruder represent our middle range commercial machine.
Powered with a 20.3 HP Honda engine instead of 13HP-14HP on MC550-MC650 curbilders, our MC850 curbilder extruder is the perfect multipurpose extruder.
The MC850 Curbilder extruder provide technical capablity to pour strong resistance and smooth quality curbs without forgiving productivity.
For over fifty years the Miller MC Series Curbilders and especially the MC850 Curbilder extruder, have offered unequaled performance and versatility for the placement of freestanding curb.
These simple and efficient self-propelled MC850 Curbilder extruder operate on the extrusion principle.
It provides the most economical means available of constructing small to mid-sized continuous curb from either concrete or asphalt.
This quick and efficient process drastically reduces the high labor costs associated with hand formed.
It also poured curb and produces high quality, extremely dense curb at a rate of up to 15 fpm (up to 30 fpm for MC900). Miller’s exclusive interchangeable extrusion auger assemblies give MC850 Curbilder extruder and each Curbilder the capacity to extrude more shapes and sizes than any machine in its class, from 3-1/2” to 18” high curb.
A wide variety of options allow these machines and so the MC850 Curbilder extruder, to meet the toughest specification work.
Please see above Advantages, Specifications and Videos thumb index to get more detailled information.
• Every model will extrude concrete or asphalt
• Four interchangeable extrusion assemblies with auger diameters from 6” to 10”
• Extrude from right or left side of the machine
• Place curb within 1” of an obstacle
• Extrude steel rod through the curb center
(optional hollow auger assembly)
• Extrude over pins (optional form)
• Two-piece 6” cast auger allowing four separate wear surfaces for extended life
• Easy access and removal of all extrusion components for maintenance and quick clean-up
• Nearly 2,000 curb choices with custom shapes available at no additional cost