MC550 650 Curbilder extruder : Perfect to start with commercial curbs
The MC550 650 Curbilder extruder series are the basic series of Miller Curber extruders to pour curb and gutter.
For over fifty years the Miller MC Series Curbilders have offered unequaled performance and versatility for the placement of freestanding curb.
These MC550 650 Curbilder extruder series offer simple and efficient self-propelled machines operate on the extrusion principle. It also provide the most economical means available of constructing small to mid-sized continuous curb from either concrete or asphalt.
This quick and efficient process drastically reduces the high labor costs associated with hand formed and poured curb. So it produces high quality, extremely dense curb at a rate of up to 15 fpm.
MC550 650 Curbilder extruder benefits of the Miller’s exclusive interchangeable extrusion auger assemblies. It gives each Curbilder the capacity to extrude more shapes and sizes than any machine in its class, from 3-1/2” to 18” high curb.
A wide variety of options allow these machines to meet the toughest specification work.
The MC550 650 Curbilder extruder is definitly the best answer to good quality and productivity requeste by your customers.
Please see above Advantages, Specifications and Videos thumb index to get more detailled information.
MC550 650 curbilder extruder
• Every model will extrude concrete or asphalt curbs
• Four interchangeable extrusion assemblies with auger diameters from 5” to 8”
• Extrude from right or left side of the machine
• Place curb within 1” of an obstacle
• Extrude steel rod through the curb center
(optional hollow auger assembly)
• Extrude over pins (optional form)
• Two-piece 5” and 6” cast auger allowing four separate wear surfaces for extended life
• Easy access and removal of all extrusion components for maintenance and quick clean-up
• Nearly 2,000 curb choices with custom shapes available at no additional cost